The program is conducted in cooperation with local law enforcement and Mary Washington Hospital; all medicines are secured and incinerated in a secure location. Mary Washington Hospital disposes of all collected sharps and needles.
Volunteers will be at these nine sites again on October 28, 2017, 10-2:
2. Mary Washington Hospital Tompkins Martin Medical Plaza 1101 Sam Perry Blvd. Fredericksburg, VA 22401
3. University of Mary Washington Bell Tower 1301 College Avenue Fredericksburg VA 22401 NO SHARPS ACCEPTED
4. Chancellor Volunteer Fire & Rescue, Old Engine Company 5, 5992 Plank Rd., Fredericksburg, VA 22407
5. Mary Washington Healthcare Emergency and Outpatient Center – Lees Hill 10401 Spotsylvania Avenue Fredericksburg, VA 22408
6. Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center 4600 Spotsylvania Parkway Fredericksburg, VA 22408
7. CVS – Courtland Commons, 9767 Courthouse Rd., Spotsylvania, VA 22553
8. CVS – Ladysmith, 18048 Jefferson Davis Highway, Ruther Glen, VA 22546
9.Rite Aid, 104 W. Broaddus Ave., Bowling Green, VA. 22427
Remember – Don’t flush your meds! Keep them in a safe place for our semi-annual collection day.
COLLECT YOUR OLD MEDS IN A SAFE PLACE FOR THE NEXT
OPERATION MEDICINE CABINET
OCTOBER 28, 2017.